Sunday, April 16, 2017

theus

if ever your heart stops 
warming my blood 
raising it to waves 
crashing into my heart
if your laughter stops waking me 
and your breath on my mouth
stops lifting me to heavens i never knew
i’ll give my hands to you
rub your breasts to raise your heart from darkness 
and breathe inside you
all you’ve given me 
all i have

and if my eyes ever stop feeding you 
if my hands become cold 
i’ll stop time and look at you 
feed myself with the sight of you 
and my hands will catch fire

and we’ll then be safe 
if the ground ever calls 
demanding we go 
we’ll go together 
the way we started

your heart making my blood an ocean 
my eyes giving you a universe 
your laughter saving me 
my hands raising you

theus 
defying darkness 
making life 
love 
conquer all.

No comments:

Where are you? by esteban a martinez

you will never hear my words brute tongue did not mean what it said i did not say that i am not good with words you will never hea...